My First Day at College(KEC)

All of life is a journey; which path we take,  what we look back on and what we look forward is utpo us. 

"It is said that life itself is a journey and in this journey we come across many people,

places and events."I ended up joining BE after my higher secondary studies in my journey of life.  I can clearly remember the scene in my first class at KEC's BCE after rounds of selection procedure of written exam and orientation. The room was filled with unknown new faces; disappointed; only few were girls of course! A wired kind of feeling was growing inside me as everyone present in the class was my classmate yet a complete stranger. I found myself a seat to settle into and I started thinking of ways to make friends with the person sitting beside me. I bet all of us present in that room were thinking the same because what else can one do in such situation??

Obviously, I had to look one kg pretty then I looked yesterday. Although a lot of them may deny. I think everybody want to look beautiful and handsome on the first day of college.Few minutes later, a small boy(bbk) came smiling and sat beside me. It need not to tell you what happened next. When two boys meet as stranger they either become good friend or end up as great enemies latter.soon chatting with people around me become easy... And I forgot rest of the events!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments